Schultz Toomey O’Brien Lawyers are seeking a Legal Secretary (Family Law) to commence at their Sunshine Coast office (located in Birtinya).
Schultz Toomey O’Brien Lawyers is the Sunshine Coast’s largest legal firm with offices also located at North Lakes and Kedron.
For more information on the firm, please visit www.stolaw.com.au.
The position is full time and the successful applicant will need to have some previous experience in a Family Law support role.
Duties in this role will include:
• General secretarial tasks
• Diary management
• Producing and amending documents, including letters, faxes, etc.
• File management, including opening and closing matters
• Billing – preparing and issuing bills at the end of each month
• Preparation of Court documentation
• Preparation of Briefs to Barristers
• Legal Aid matters
The successful applicant will:
• have some previous experience in a similar role
• have strong organisation and communication skills
• have good computer and typing skills (with high degree of accuracy)
• have excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation
• possess a flexible and proactive approach
• have a calm demeanour
• be open to learning new tasks to increase their knowledge
• be open to working within a small team environment
Working hours are 8am to 5pm with a 1 hour lunch break. Start date – asap.
Salary will be determined according to the experience of the successful applicant.
To apply for this position, please forward an up to date resume to our Practice Manager, Wendy Faithfull, at firstname.lastname@example.org.